Gaggia Classic Service & Descale
For some time now we have been offering a coffee machine service with UK wide post-back for La Pavoni coffee machines. and it has proven to be very successful. Because of that success and due to a few requests we are now offering the same service for the Gaggia Classic and Gaggia Baby Models.
- Strip down and thorough cleaning of the group head and boiler chamber
- Replacing the EPDM & Silicone seals with new ( supplied by an authorised reseller – see below for details).
- Descaling of the hot water/steam cylinder.
- Striping and cleaning the steam tap and replacing seals
- Testing and setting the tank pressure.
The services are carried out by a professional commercial coffee machine engineer (despite the Classic not being a commercial machine) at our workshop near Bath UK.
Free postage Royal Mail signed for is for the return of your machine you will need to choose your own postal service to send the machine to us. You are also welcome to drop your machine off if you prefer by appointment (the coffee’s always flowing) 🙂